TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC SERVICES
Updated June 9, 2021.
Purpose of the regulation
- Regulation defines the types, scope and conditions of provision of services electronically by Timeto Sp. z o.o. based at Dunikowskiego 10, 44-100 Gliwice, NIP 6312669532 and REGON 367014696, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the district court of Gliwice, 10th commercial chamber of the register of the national court, under KRS number: 0000673031, via the website, as well as the complaints procedure (hereafter: Service provider).
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, in particular for submitting declarations of will in electronic form, the provisions of the Civil Code and other acts shall apply, in particular, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services (hereinafter referred to as: the Act).
- The company establishes the regulations for the provision of electronic services.
- The regulations were issued on the basis of art. 8 sec. 1 point 1 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2017.1219, hereinafter referred to as: the Act).
- The Regulations are made available to Users free of charge via the website https://timetoloan.com/in and other websites of the Service Provider in a form that allows it to be downloaded, saved and printed. The User is obliged to read the content of the Regulations before using the Services.
- Each User is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations from the moment they start using the Service Provider's services, i.e. from the moment they start using the website.
- The User undertakes not to provide the Service Provider with illegal content, in particular to:
- not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties, including, for example: filling out a contact form on behalf of a third party without its consent or sending messages with vulgar or other content violating the law;
- use the Service Provider's websites in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of appropriate software or devices.
The scope of services
- The service provider provides by electronic means, among others the following free Services:
- Pre-verifies the User's data provided when completing the contact form on the Service Provider's website;
- Compares cash, mortgage, company and car loans, quick loans and consolidation loans, as well as telecommunications services (e.g. telephone subscriptions, pre-paid telephones, internet access cards), insurance in terms of the best conditions for an individual customer (website user).
- Analyzes the needs of Users, most often by telephone, by obtaining:
- information about the cost of living for the customer and the income earned by the customer,
- information about the client's household and their dependents,
- data on the client's obligations and information on his indebtedness (including information obtained from economic information offices, debt exchanges, data on debt servicing costs, etc.
- Sends the data of the User to the Service Provider's business partners;
- The user is fully responsible for getting acquainted with the exact terms of the promoted products and for assessing whether the product is adequate to his needs.
Use of the Services
- You can start using the services provided by the Website, including those covered by these Regulations, after completing the form available on the website https://timetoloan.com/in. The Service Provider then displays related offerts or contacts the User by using the telephone number provided by him in the form, and during the conversation, the User is presented with an offer of financial products and services offered by the Company's business partners, which may be of interest, including in particular a credit / loan offer.
- Due to the nature of the services provided by the Website, it should be noted that no Agreements are concluded directly between the Service Provider and the User and the service does not consist in financial intermediation, but is of assistance in choosing the most appropriate offer for the User.
- Submitting a loan inquiry and making it available by the Company to the Company's business partners (Lender) does not constitute an offer and does not require the User to conclude a loan agreement on the terms specified in the inquiry.
Complaints and resignation from the service
- The User has the right to lodge a complaint at any time regarding his use of the services provided by the Service Provider by electronic means. In order to exercise the above rights, please send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, containing the following data: e-mail address or telephone number as well as the justification and content of the request, e.g. deleting data or changing them - in this case, indicate a new e-mail address e-mail address to which the newsletter service is to be provided.
- The User has the right at any time to resign from the services provided by the Service Provider electronically, which are mainly based on the processing of the user's personal data in order to offer him commercial services of third parties. In order to exercise the above rights, please send an e-mail to the address email@example.com or contact us by phone or in writing to the address of TimeTo sp. z o.o. ul. Dunikowskiego 10, 44-100 Gliwice.
Liability of the Company
- The Service Provider, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for errors in data transmission, in particular caused by failure of ICT systems, telecommunications systems, power systems and due to delays in the operation of an external operator providing data transmission.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the lack of access to the Website for reasons beyond the Company's control.
- The Service Provider is not responsible for the user's use of unfavorable products promoted by the Company.
- These Regulations enter into force on May 16, 2021 and replace all existing Regulations or legal notices.
- The Service Provider has the right to block access to the Website or its part for important reasons, including in particular in the event of irregularities in the use of the Website or the occurrence of circumstances that could harm the User or the Service Provider. The Service Provider does not guarantee that the use of the Website will be faultless.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to carry out maintenance works on its ICT system, which may cause difficulties or prevent Users from using the Services. The Service Provider will make every effort to ensure that the dates of the work and the estimated duration of the work will be published on the Website before the work begins.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the provisions contained in the Regulations at any time without giving a reason. Amendments to the Regulations come into force on the day they are announced on the Website, and all previous provisions in the scope of the changes made shall cease to apply, subject to point (a) and (b) below.
- n the event of concluding continuous contracts on the basis of these Regulations (e.g. the provision of an Electronic Service - "E-mail Newsletter", the provision of services of comparing, matching and presenting to Users the commercial offers of the Service Provider's Business Partners), the amended regulations bind the Service Recipient if the requirements specified in art. 384 and 384 (1) of the Civil Code, i.e. the Service Recipient could easily find out about the content of the amended regulations via the website https://timetoloan.com/in and did not terminate the contract in electronic form firstname.lastname@example.org; by phone or in writing to the address of TimeTo sp. z o.o. based at Dunikowskiego 10, 44-100 Gliwice, within 14 days of notifying the Service Provider about the changes to the Regulations. If the Service Provider does not submit a refusal within the prescribed period and form, it is assumed that the Service Recipient has read the content of the changes, these changes are understandable to him and accepted them. When the amendment to the Regulations results in the introduction of any new fees or an increase in the current fees, the Customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract after reading the amended Regulations, and such changes are binding for the User only if he has re-accepted the amended Regulations, if he has not accepted the amended Regulations, he is bound by the provisions of the current one, previously accepted Regulations.
- In the event of concluding contracts of a different nature than continuous contracts on the basis of these Regulations, amendments to the Regulations will not in any way infringe the rights acquired by Users who are consumers before the date of entry into force of the amendments to the Regulations, in particular, amendments to the Regulations will not affect contracts already concluded between the Service Provider and the Service Recipient.
- If any provision of the Regulations turns out to be invalid, ineffective or otherwise legally defective, the challenged provisions of the Regulations shall not apply. In such a situation, the defective provisions supersede the provisions of applicable law. The provisions of the Regulations do not affect the possibility for Users who are consumers to refer to the mandatory provisions of law regulating the protection of consumer rights.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, including the Act of 23 April 1964 - the Civil Code and the Act, as well as other applicable legal provisions.
- Disputes arising from the interpretation or implementation of the Regulations will be settled by the court having jurisdiction over the provisions of law.